Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please dont lock it id really appreciate it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hotsub
Donator
hotsub

Donator
Infractions Amount : 1

please dont lock it id really appreciate it Empty
PostSubject: please dont lock it id really appreciate it   please dont lock it id really appreciate it EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 pm

please hear me out who ever is locking my posts and let others reply and think about it dont abuse please and thanks.

i am reposting so people can reply this is not a spam i repeat not a spam let the people see this and reply.

I am concerned about the changes you ``staff`` made to dung I am very disapointed about the choice you made to fk the points rate up ( excuse my language) the reason i accepted this new source was summoning and dung but now that I realized you effed it up I am very disapointed in the choice you guys made it was hard before why make it even harder for your players it ain`t fair in its own ways.

this maybe only my opinion I won`t really care if you dis-agree with me and say what ever you want but atleast my thoughts were heard by you and think hard about what you did most people worked hard in dung just to get 1 item now you make it 5x harder because floors use to give 150 now its 20 really?? come on seriously think of the community first then the game.

thank you.

dont lock this let people read it
Back to top Go down
Uk
Donator
Uk

Infractions Amount : 0

PostSubject: Re: please dont lock it id really appreciate it   please dont lock it id really appreciate it EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 pm

yes we really need dungeon rates back to normal, howerver i think you should make primal, sagittarian etc donators only will help you guys keep the server going, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: please dont lock it id really appreciate it   please dont lock it id really appreciate it EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:23 pm

I hear You Out,I dont know about putting back to what they were but They Need to be higherd where it takes so time to get the dung items but not 30 hours for 1 chaotic weapon.
I support what your getting at here.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: please dont lock it id really appreciate it   please dont lock it id really appreciate it EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:53 am

Aj wrote:
I hear You Out,I dont know about putting back to what they were but They Need to be higherd where it takes so time to get the dung items but not 30 hours for 1 chaotic weapon.
I support what your getting at here.

yea they should really change that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please dont lock it id really appreciate it   please dont lock it id really appreciate it EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Points rate has gone up? Makes the game better, less people with chaotics the more people will want to get them.

Making it dung trip = chaotic is way to easy. Whats the point if the game if it has no challenges?

------

And for the locking of threads, I'm making it so the staff team will only lock threads that are solved / in the support forums.

I will tell each staff personally not to lock threads that have suggestions and such, unless they are added to the game or taken under consideration by E p 1k.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please dont lock it id really appreciate it   please dont lock it id really appreciate it Empty

Back to top Go down

please dont lock it id really appreciate it
Page 1 of 1