Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I have added to our new server!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected
Infractions Amount : 0

What I have added to our new server! Empty
PostSubject: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 am

Aj might be helping me with some other things to anything he does his name will be mentioned for future updates.
I will have this server up on the perfect day friday the 13th lol. Webclient and dl clientAj just wanted to say thanks if I didn't know you
were working on the same source and client as me I might not of used this one! One last question? Are you fkn excited? I hope you are
I want this server to become one of the best. I have a lot of work to do.I would like to thank neb for all his hard work on forums and sticking
with me, aj for being very helpful and online so much. One last thanks to all of you who never gave up on me and are still here i mean this thank
you guys. I know I had a lot of fuck ups with (Alex) but I am way smarter now. well lets get this server on the top 50s!Tomorrow I will most likely
get this server on runelocus then work on vote system then finally get this server 100% perfection. Bye guys and thank you! If you have
any questions at all about the new server please just post below thanks!

Things I have Done/Working on
-The home is still is some random place I will make it edgeville.
-Storm of armadyl fully working
-squeal of fortune with new items (i added)
-nex fixed up so he does the real emotes
-barrows shop to make pking more fun!
-like 20 different compleationist capes colors
-zartye spirit shield
-galivan boots
-steadfast boots
-working on zaryte bow
-spec are working better than original!
-14 loyalty titles! (i may add more like hybrider pker etc..
-Dicing!
-2 custom quests (they were already added) not taking credit for work I did not do.
-1 quest lets you be able to fight tormented demons
-sick ::yell chatbox for donators super donators mods admins owner co-owner etc.
-spec restore pots work
-donator chest
-donator zone
-superdonator zone
-no prayer drainage (prayer wont go down rapidly)
-no hitsplats
-perfect eating system might be a tiny bit slow but can't have everything perfect
-plus a lot more!

Sincerely,
Staff Team

Last edited by Ep1k on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks man Smile You've done alot of work to the sever Surprised, Perfect Day to put up too Very Happy Hope nothing evil happens -.- :p LOL
One Thing I dont like is the No pray Drainage.. Going to suck for pkers that want to smite Dem Juciy Loots :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:39 am

Sweet updates Brad, Can't wait to get the show on the road.
Back to top Go down
xiii
Donator

Donator

PostSubject: Re: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 am

awesome dude cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:41 am

WOOT WOOT !!!!!!

kewl update brad

thank god i didnt leave this server

I see a bright future for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:12 am

Aj wrote:
Thanks man Smile You've done alot of work to the sever Surprised, Perfect Day to put up too Very Happy Hope nothing evil happens -.- :p LOL
One Thing I dont like is the No pray Drainage.. Going to suck for pkers that want to smite Dem Juciy Loots :/

no aj lol the prayer drainage is when prayer goes down way to fast. The prayer goes slower down now. But when you pk and use soulsplit or smite they will lose their prayer even faster lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Ep1k wrote:
Aj wrote:

no aj lol the prayer drainage is when prayer goes down way to fast. The prayer goes slower down now. But when you pk and use soulsplit or smite they will lose their prayer even faster lol.
Ah,Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I have added to our new server!   What I have added to our new server! Empty

Back to top Go down

What I have added to our new server!
Page 1 of 1