Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More

Go down 

What Do You Think?
I Agree
Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_lcap33%Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I Disagree
Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_lcap0%Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I cant decide
Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_lcap0%Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Half and Half For Me
Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_lcap33%Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Its Whever For Me
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Moe Head

Moe Head

Infractions Amount : 0

Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More Empty
PostSubject: Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More   Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm

We all know that when you first log on to Ep1kscape you are also spawned with some pking gear, and 10m. I will be considering A Staff of Light in sted of the 10 "Master wands." I would also add starter manual so that way people can know what to do, know how to get to diffrent places and Epikscape and more.

This is a major idea for me and i think that people should cosider. I had said this in another post but i think that chaotis should not be keep to the fourtinate donars because not everyone can afford donators privliages. I think that you should still put a high price on them but make it fair i think. Idk Just a thought if you agree.. Vote Above^^ cheers

Also dont forget That I will be running for MODERATOR PLEASE vouge for me if you think i am Helpful in anyway.. Thank you Yours Truley, Moe Head king

Last edited by Moe Head on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff :/)
Back to top Go down

Add Items To Welcome Spawn Gear. Plus More
Page 1 of 1