Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for changes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected
Infractions Amount : 0

Time for changes. Empty
PostSubject: Time for changes.   Time for changes. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:10 am

I am starting to change big time. You may have notice back then that I wasn't that active, but now I am going to try to be 100 percent dedicated into this. I have put anger money and my time into working on this. I hope you guys understand this. I am hoping by the end of the month we have a constant rate of 20-30 maybe even more online at once. I have put about 120 dollars into making everything. I hope this server comes out great. If we can all work into this I see this server getting larger. So please vote and tell everyone and advertise if you can because if you hadn't noticed you guys are the first people to this server. In future what do you think will happen if you are still here. I see maybe staff for most of you or veteran title. Well back to working on stuff. I hope I can get the ::donate and ::vote to work and maybe highscores in future. Tomorrow we will have a good event if we can get some people on. I want to let some of you know the most rarest items will be phats, santas, all 3rd age armor, torva, virtus, pernix, hween masks, all spirit shields, and much more that I will not say. Goodluck on ep1kscape. First one to full out max all 99's will recieve 10 full items out of my "donator box" completly random. Hope you guys will give me one more chance. Thanks to Neb for all his hard work, thanks to aj for him being a great admin etc. and goodluck to you purple haze on your trial mod. Glad to see all of you again.
Sincerely, Brad
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw
Infractions Amount : 0

Time for changes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for changes.   Time for changes. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 am

Smile we wish the best for you brad

even though i cant play online atm ill be on fourms to help and support this server

it would be nice to see more than 20 players online Smile
Back to top Go down

Time for changes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ep1kscape :: News & Annoucements-
Jump to: