Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting fresh everyone read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected
Infractions Amount : 0

Starting fresh everyone read! Empty
PostSubject: Starting fresh everyone read!   Starting fresh everyone read! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey guys I am back from the funeral. Our old forums had to much mysql or whatever, anyways they want $40 from me, and I said no so they terminated my forums, so I am not using smf no more if they are going to treat me that way. I have no problem with forumsmotion other than some people not liking it. Well I am here to make this game so much more fun, and to actually have people stay. I believe with what I am going to be doing in future could increase players majorly. I want to start out saying shops will be increased majorly with rares. Godswords bandos and more. Everyone will be able to dice also. Go check out Ep1kscape!!! Hope you like server will be up 2hrs after this post bye guys.
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Starting fresh everyone read!   Starting fresh everyone read! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Good to hear i guess that you are not just going to quit it, best to demote me tho.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Head
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting fresh everyone read!   Starting fresh everyone read! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 pm

good.. i hope best for forum and server.

cream
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Starting fresh everyone read!   Starting fresh everyone read! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 am

Going to Demote Me From Trail Mod?
Came Back To see what was Up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting fresh everyone read!   Starting fresh everyone read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting fresh everyone read!
Page 1 of 1