Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good times don`t last long do they?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hotsub
Donator
hotsub

Donator
Infractions Amount : 1

Good times don`t last long do they? Empty
PostSubject: Good times don`t last long do they?   Good times don`t last long do they? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Hello everybody most of you do know me to those who do not I am Isyagod. I don`t know myself what really is going on but I am getting the feeling that things wont change. I want to go against this feeling but my gut says the same thing I don`t know what to do anymore in the game but dung kill bosses and talk with people ( hang, joke around, help, etc ) but I think my time will come in the coming weeks where I might have to leave you all. I wish that does not happen but I have doubts that something bad will happen and everything will disappear just like that so to make it short and everything I`d like to thank you all for having me and the way you treated me and the good times we spent but I think my time here is becoming short and I might leave soon I am still thinking of other reasons and kind of getting bored in game nothing new to do.

PS: thank you all for everything I might be as active as I use to but ill try my best to be online as much as I possible can so thank you all for having me.
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected
Infractions Amount : 0

PostSubject: Re: Good times don`t last long do they?   Good times don`t last long do they? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:11 pm

I hope you come back :\ Brad is working Hard On getting other players,adding new stuff. I hope you come back and enjoy your time At Ep1kScape Once again:(
-Aj
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Good times don`t last long do they?   Good times don`t last long do they? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Al3x wrote:
Aj wrote:
I hope you come back :\ Brad and Alex is working Hard On getting other players,adding new stuff. I hope you come back and enjoy your time At Ep1kScape Once again:(
-Aj

u mean alex is working hard...
Yes You Too <3
Back to top Go down
hotsub
Donator
hotsub

Donator
Infractions Amount : 1

PostSubject: Re: Good times don`t last long do they?   Good times don`t last long do they? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Al3x wrote:
Aj wrote:
I hope you come back :\ Brad is working Hard On getting other players,adding new stuff. I hope you come back and enjoy your time At Ep1kScape Once again:(
-Aj

sure will miss good things like this Razz
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Good times don`t last long do they?   Good times don`t last long do they? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm

hotsub wrote:
Al3x wrote:
Aj wrote:
-Aj

sure will miss good things like this Razz
Smile We will Always Be here If you ever Decide To come back <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Uk
Donator
Uk

PostSubject: Re: Good times don`t last long do they?   Good times don`t last long do they? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm

all this server needs is more players for more competition and pking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good times don`t last long do they?   Good times don`t last long do they? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good times don`t last long do they?
Page 1 of 1