Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of suggestions for ep1k

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw
Infractions Amount : 0

List of suggestions for ep1k Empty
PostSubject: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:44 am

This is one thread made out of different suggestions from players

Well Since i was able to go online i was pking with uk when i realized that prayer drains to fast i think u should make it slower

also I think u should remove barrows shop cause alot of barrows items will be ingame tbh

it wont be good for server

I prefer the old source the one on rs-ps.org

also switchings isnt really good atm

If u hav anything else to add please post below

Brad you should take time and look for stuff to improve and listen to the players and what they got to say

Last edited by fizzydiz on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kid
Helper
Kid

Helper

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 am

I agree to the prayer, It drains like twice as fast as it should. For the barrows shops I say either remove it or raise the prices on the items. Of course if you raise prices you will have to change the starter first

You should change the buy 50 back to how it is supposed to be instead of buy x because with certain items when you buy them it just rapidly adds one to it so if you buy a lot of that item, how ever many you buy it will send that amount of web requests and the server will crash if its too much. I just suggested to remove it because I'm not sure that there is a way to fix it but if you can then that would work too.
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Uk
Donator
Uk

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 am

Brad i think you need to take a long look at your server, and find out what would make it better, these are just some of my suggestions:-

-remove a few of the items from the skilling shop like all the SEEDS.

-Add a boss in the wildy that drops SEEDS for example... Giant Mole

The result in doing this-
More People will be going in the wildy, with the Boss in the wildy their will be pkers around their.
This will make trading slightly better instead of buying seeds from the shop, people will be going to kill the Giant Mole in the wildy and then selling the seeds for a fair price.

Thanks for reading!

support! these are all things that mostly need fixing

the starter pack and barrows shops will ruin the economy, also we need boss drops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Kid
Helper
Kid

Helper

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Uk wrote:
Brad i think you need to take a long look at your server, and find out what would make it better, these are just some of my suggestions:-

-remove a few of the items from the skilling shop like all the SEEDS.

-Add a boss in the wildy that drops SEEDS for example... Giant Mole

The result in doing this-
More People will be going in the wildy, with the Boss in the wildy their will be pkers around their.
This will make trading slightly better instead of buying seeds from the shop, people will be going to kill the Giant Mole in the wildy and then selling the seeds for a fair price.

Thanks for reading!

support! these are all things that mostly need fixing

the starter pack and barrows shops will ruin the economy, also we need boss drops

The first half of this seems like a suggestion to be able to lure people lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 pm

support
Back to top Go down
Uk
Donator
Uk

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 pm

brad please look at this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 am

I have looked at this.. I just wish you guys know how much i do. So i have decided the things I will do. Prayer staying I think it is not the worst but it is descent if you don't like it sorry. Barrows shop staying for now, may change when we get more people. Switching is a little to fast but it is not bad mentioned by fizzydiz. I am changing starter just finding what to switch it to. Many many more updates just added mystery boxes in. UK you mentioned the seed thing I will make a different wildy thing but for seeds in shop they are staying, many people like that I may make them a little expensive though. P.S I find out you are selling you starter I will take you cash away and you will remain with what you have, I know it is my fault that you get that much from selling everything but I will be changing it. Will keep you all notified of what I add to server for now on. I was working on a security system so we don't get ddosed attacked etc. Kid I will also look into the (shop thing). For you that say I don't take time to look at your threads I am sorry.. I have a lot of things I do to this server and a huge (to do list) i need to do.
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 am

well we should take it step by step

i think starter package first

then a few minor ones like prayer and switching

Also ::master and ::pure isnt realy good
Back to top Go down
Kid
Helper
Kid

Helper

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 am

Yeah I think the main priority right now would be to change the starter real fast and update it so that is no longer a problem. Then you can take your time on the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Starter is being looked at, me and Brad are trying to modify it, but not make it too worse so people wont play.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 pm

I think U should get 1 whip(or scimmi)

Also an iron scimmi and iron if ur gonna remove ::pure and ::master
like a rune set and mystic set
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:53 pm

I was saying we do welfare brid gear for the started, but i got rejected :L
Back to top Go down
Kid
Helper
Kid

Helper

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:56 pm

I'll take a screenie of one
Back to top Go down
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:16 pm

most of this stuff is fixed closed.
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions for ep1k   List of suggestions for ep1k Empty

Back to top Go down

List of suggestions for ep1k
Page 1 of 1