Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.

Go down 
+3
Kid
Purple Haze
hotsub
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hotsub
Donator
hotsub

Donator
Infractions Amount : 1

If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. Empty
PostSubject: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 pm

By now I am shocked at what I`m seeing, I never expected this to happen to the server. What I`m trying to say is that I see no one online when I go online literally, I`m really disappointed to what happened to this server my reasons were the many resets we had people worked there ass off for weeks and then poof that happened many times which I think pissed me off the most. But I`d like to address this also why was AJ de-staffed, also ep1k wth is going on please hate or ban me or w.e but srsly wth is going on with this server I hate to say this but, Ep1k if you continue this you will only loose money, time, and hardwork I`m only saying this from a friend to another please think carefully about your choices because the actions that I am viewing and what is happening in this server are disappointing also please think hard before making a choice and really think about what I said when I meant you will only loose when you gain nothing in the end there will be no one but you, most people here will reply to this with Hating comments and try to say I`ll stay till the end but many did say that and I barely even see them now, more likely I don`t even see them so please don`t put a hate comment also Ep1k please think of what I said.

PS: Don`t post any hate comments this isn`t a place to spam.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Global Moderator
Purple Haze

Global Moderator
Donator
Respected
Infractions Amount : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh so people that said they were gonna stay til the end arent here? last time i checked me aj and neb are still here. so before you go and say you don't see any around. And there were only 2 resets which were "DURING THE TESTING PHASE" As he said when he released it at first.
Back to top Go down
hotsub
Donator
hotsub

Donator

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Purple Haze wrote:
Oh so people that said they were gonna stay til the end arent here? last time i checked me aj and neb are still here. so before you go and say you don't see any around. And there were only 2 resets which were "DURING THE TESTING PHASE" As he said when he released it at first.

wow you are literally blind you did not see shit I wrote, I said SOME people are still here are you F blind and I also said I barely see them online, please don`t act like you know everything there was not 2 resets we had atleast 4 or more, also you weren`t here during the time the resets happend so fyi please like I said don`t hate and you started your comment with anger calm the fk down and read what I wrote then try to reply do not make drama this server doesn`t want another one.

PS: 3 out of 20+ people said they will stay is huge right I know... they stayed because they had ranks obviously.... also next time you comment don`t start angry and don`t make it seem like you, neb, and Aj are all the people that said I`ll stay til the end, you obviously didn`t read what I wrote. Also your wrong the resets weren`t mainly during the testing phase that was only once when Ep1k introduced dung and summoning. The rest were just resets because things weren`t doing well.
Back to top Go down
Kid
Helper
Kid

Helper

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Sounds to me like your a tad bit butthurt for no reason at all
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 am

Re-opened due to being in discussions, no flame has been intended
Back to top Go down
Uk
Donator
Uk

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:00 am

well i for one. am still playing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:35 am

Guyz i am sorry for closing this topic it was a missunderstanding

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Uk
Donator
Uk

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 am

server needs more advertisement, that's all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Purple Haze
Global Moderator
Purple Haze

Global Moderator
Donator
Respected

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 am

hotsub wrote:
most people here will reply to this with Hating comments and try to say I`ll stay till the end but many did say that and I barely even see them now, more likely I don`t even see them so please don`t put a hate comment also Ep1k please think of what I said.
Read your own post first. before telling others to read it.
Back to top Go down
hotsub
Donator
hotsub

Donator

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Purple Haze wrote:
hotsub wrote:
most people here will reply to this with Hating comments and try to say I`ll stay till the end but many did say that and I barely even see them now, more likely I don`t even see them so please don`t put a hate comment also Ep1k please think of what I said.
Read your own post first. before telling others to read it.

ooh I`m sorry I`m not good with insults and hate comments on this post like i`ve said before please next time why don`t you, yourself read what you wrote before telling others. I`m not saying you can`t you have every right as I do. Also I am apart of what I said I also said `` Ill stay till the end`` and I did not because I had exams coming and I had to focus but atleast I came back and once in a while I came to check how`s things r going so please next time think carefully about who you try to insult and also its okay to admit that you did wrong once in a while. also like I`ve said before you aj and neb aren`t everyone who said ``ill stay till the end`` please next time carefully read what others are trying to say and I miss the old you I don`t know what happened but I hope the old you the one I remember comes back.

Ps: I really hate fighting with you because I remember the times we had a blast and fun times with you, I and Aj. Also I`d like to add Grats on the staff, and that wont change anything between us, to me it won`t but to you I don`t know.
Back to top Go down
Moe Head

Moe Head

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:42 pm

I don't know.. But Remember this server is still being developed basically .. people are just starting to know about this server.. before long this server will be in top ten but brad needs us to be his supporters and help out with the cost of this "wonderful server ep1kscape"

But really sory for the inconvenience.. king

Yours truly,
Moe Head
Back to top Go down
hudson66209

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:01 pm

im on alot server down mad eme start over im sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Moe Head

Moe Head

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm

its ok lol we can get everything back easy just work hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.   If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you don`t mind please I`d like an answear ep1k.
Page 1 of 1