Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice barragz Staff App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyFrezhxx

Infractions Amount : 0

Ice barragz Staff App. Empty
PostSubject: Ice barragz Staff App.   Ice barragz Staff App. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

-Have been with Ep1kscape for 2 - 3 weeks<
-Must have a good reputation, I will pay attention to the comments.<
-Must be helpful and understand with a range of problematic thinking being able to solve logical dilemmas.<
-The application must be as formal as possible and with great grammar.<
-Must include name and location as well as time zone. (example; Carlos Nuno - Portugal - GMT+/- 0)<

Timezone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

First Name:Duny
In game name:Ice barragz

Position applying for:Global Moderator(Trial Moderator)
Why you want this job:I want to make sure that every player gets the best experience out of this game. Nobody likes cheaters, I'll make sure that everyone follows the rules and plays the game the way it's supposed to be. I want every player to respect each other and as long as I'm a moderator I can assure that this is the way it will be. Any rule abusers will be punished for their actions and I'll be there to assign the adequate and most appropriate punishment based on how severe the case may be. I want to keep the game as enjoyable and fun for other players as it can be and that's why authority needs to be there.

What experience do you have: None but I am very active in-game, Fast Learner, Outgoing and experience is always acquired as you play.

What you will do to help this server: I will help any player in any way I can, I'll assist anyone who needs help and I'll keep the game free of rule breakers. Smile

Why do you deserve this rank more then Bob and Joe: I believe I'm mature enough, Knowledgeable and have the required skills to fit this position.

Do you have Skype(Y/N)(If yes, what is the Skype name)?Ice Barragz
Do you have a microphone(Y/N)?N
Have you been banned before (Y/N)?N
Back to top Go down
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: Ice barragz Staff App.   Ice barragz Staff App. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:01 am

Havent you just made own it was denied..?
Back to top Go down
IcyFrezhxx

PostSubject: Re: Ice barragz Staff App.   Ice barragz Staff App. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Yes I made one before and it was denied because I had not followed the right format, however now I am and decided to re-apply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice barragz Staff App.   Ice barragz Staff App. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Please add "all" of the the application, Maybe look at kid's moderater application before applying again...-.-

Denied, until further notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice barragz Staff App.   Ice barragz Staff App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice barragz Staff App.
Page 1 of 1