Ep1kscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebclientRulesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactive people and staff

Go down 
+5
godrix
Purple Haze
Sam
Aj
Ep1k
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected
Infractions Amount : 0

Inactive people and staff Empty
PostSubject: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Aj you are being demoted I do not need people like you. I need people that can actually fkn get on this game more than 10 minutes a day. I see you do nothing for this server and idk why I made you admin I just thought of you differently. I are now set as helper for now. Aj wish it worked out better I just need people that can do more than log in to pk and for 10min. I need people that can make this server better I am sick of doing all the work.

Neb you now i think of you as a bro you are like my best not irl friend and I bet we would be good friends irl. It's just you are never on and you could do more I know you could, like make a promo vid.... or get people to play. You get on once in a while but you are very good at forums and thats why I like you a lot. I could do forums but it would take time to learn and I could not deal with forums, helping people, working on client, buying advertisments, etc. Thats why I like you cause you do a lot to forums. The reason you have no access to admin control is because I am getting a document thing that will state if anyone deletes this website or messes with it. The people from forumsmotion can track down there ip and the person who deletes website or does anything to it will have consequences. Which is good cause if someone got your password it would go by their ip.

Purple Haze keep up the good work you are active a lot and have been helping so much people. That helps me out a lot. So instead of me helping everyone I can just help the people who need it purple keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://ep1kscape.forumotion.com
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Im always Online,When your not online bro. Me and purple and other players are always having fun. I might seem like im in active but im not. Im always Helping new players and Talking to people. You can ask any other person i stay on for more then 10m mins dealing with players that need help. everytime your online, You go Afk and barley talk to people?
Sorry brad, Wish i could have been online more when you were to show you i helped.
Back to top Go down
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:40 pm

I check your login and times and when i am afk I trust you guys to help others.
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Ep1k wrote:
I check your login and times and when i am afk I trust you guys to help others.
We allways help with somethings, we cant because its a bug or something that only the owner can handle.
Back to top Go down
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 am

Im not saying no1 helps I am saying you don't help much. Stop trying to make it seem i that I don't do anything cause I do so much sht.
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 am

Ep1k wrote:
Im not saying no1 helps I am saying you don't help much. Stop trying to make it seem i that I don't do anything cause I do so much sht.
Im not trying to make it seem that way. I know you work your ass off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 am

Brad, tbh i know i don't play in-game. I do the forums, I try to make the forums better and more appealing to people. I'm sorry if it seems that im inactive and when i do log on there is nothing i can help people with. As i said im web developer not in-game staff.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 am

Brad tbh i think u should give aj a second chance i think he deserves admin more than anything else

Ull see he probs be much better

cause When i first came aj was my First friend he helped me alot

Trust me u wont regret
Back to top Go down
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 am

Neb wrote:
Brad, tbh i know i don't play in-game. I do the forums, I try to make the forums better and more appealing to people. I'm sorry if it seems that im inactive and when i do log on there is nothing i can help people with. As i said im web developer not in-game staff.
I know I will think that more now. I am almost done with the thing then I can give you admin control again.
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am

fizzydiz wrote:
Brad tbh i think u should give aj a second chance i think he deserves admin more than anything else

Ull see he probs be much better

cause When i first came aj was my First friend he helped me alot

Trust me u wont regret
Thanks <3's But I dont think im ready for admin if i cant Be Online much :/
Back to top Go down
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Ok than atleast mod would be good
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Global Moderator
Purple Haze

Global Moderator
Donator
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Np brad it is my job as a Helper. I will be online as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
godrix

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am

hey guys whats up with the server im so sad tht it isnt on damn it and brad bro call me to let me know when its ganna be back up i try calling but i know ur buissy so just give me a call asap just to let me know
Back to top Go down
Uk
Donator
Uk

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm

<use to be inactive, but now im back!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Ep1k
Owner
Ep1k

Owner
Administrator
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

welcome back uk!
Back to top Go down
Jamsy

Jamsy

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 am

Yeah im back too, been very busy with exams.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Vetran
Sam

Forum Moderator
Sotw

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 am

Thats good to hear welcome back
Back to top Go down
purple

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 pm

brad seriouly aj goes on a lot probs more then u he deserves thi s rank
Back to top Go down
Aj

Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

purple wrote:
brad seriouly aj goes on a lot probs more then u he deserves thi s rank
He is Owner,He does what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Moe Head

Moe Head

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 am

I think all of you guys are just doing a wonderfull job keep it up guys:) cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactive people and staff   Inactive people and staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactive people and staff
Page 1 of 1